Gain business with amazing image quality
- Offer more - print on traditional signage subtrates and beyond - up to 1.63 m (64 in).
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can't, like healthcare - water-based HP Latex ink prints are odorless.
- Win new clients on eco standards - UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Cerftified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria.
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors and 1200 dpi.
- Free solutions - from the HP Signage Suite2 to the HP WallArt Suite3 - help you bring your ideas to life.
Same-day delivery - you can say "yes" to every job
- Eliminate waiting time - prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery.
- Product high quality at speed - 13 m2 (140 ft2 )/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer.
- Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter.
- You can minimize damage risk - scratch resistance is comparable to hard - solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
- Deliver with confidence - outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated.
Enjoy easy and intuitive operation
- Simplify printer operation and gain time/space with automatic maintenance and front-media loading capabilities.
- Cut your jobs easily and efficiently with the automatic X-axis cutter.
- Replace HP Latex ink cartridges and printheads yourself; unplug the printer without risk of printhead damage.
- Stay connected with your printer in real time while you're away with the free HP Latex Mobile app.
48 m²/hr - Billboard (2 pass); 16 m²/hr - Outdoor Plus (6 pass); 12 m²/hr - Indoor Quality (8 pass); 10 m²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10 pass); 6 m²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass); 5 m²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
HP Latex Printing Technologies
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Number of print cartridges
7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
HP Latex Inks
6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
Average ≤ 1 dE2000, 95% of colors ≤ 2 dE2000
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Finished output handling
Roll feed; take-up reel (optional); automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics, (fabrics, mesh, textiles and any other porous materials require a liner)
Non-printable area (roll media)
5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm
Roll maximum input
Media width, maximum
Roll maximum weight
Roll external diameter
Up to 19.7 mil
Input voltage (auto ranging) 200-240 V (±10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz); two power cords; 3 A max for printer and 13 A max per curing
2.2 kW (printing); 70 W (ready); < 2.5 W (sleep) (Two power cords, single phase / two wires and PE)
ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
15 to 30ºC
Acoustic pressure emissions
Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)
Acoustic power emissions
Acoustic power emissions (standby)
ENERGY STAR; WEEE; RoHS (EU, China, Korea, India, Ukraine, Turkey); REACH; EPEAT Bronze; OSHA; CE marking compliant
Dimensions (W x D x H)
2307 x 840 x 1380 mm
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
2553 x 762 x 1252 mm
What's in the box
HP Latex 115 Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, spindle, user maintenance kit, edge holders, quick reference guide, setup poster, documentation, software, FlexiPrint BASIC HP Edition RIP, power cords
FlexiPrint BASIC HP Edition RIP
1 year provided that the HP Latex End of Installation Registration is completed by an HP authorized reseller
- Exhibition Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Retail POS
- Soft Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
HP WallArt Suite
HP WallArt Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information, visit: www.hpwallart.com
HP Signage Suite
HP Signage Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information, visit: www.hpsignage.com
SAi FlexiPRINT HP Basic Edition brings you an easy-to-use design-to-print workflow with closely integrated HP media management. You can send jobs directly from your preferred design application or simply drag and drop files directly into the queue. The rich feature set is specifically tailored to make printing easy: quickly preview, re-size, copy, rotate, tile and nest print jobs and view all information about the jobs in progress – FlexiPRINT HP Basic Edition has easy tools for just about any size and application.
For more information, visit: www.thinksai.com/basic