Sustain high productivity on speed, easy operation
- Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment.
- Respond fast with quality - p to 23 m2/hr (248 ft2/hr) indoor quality mode.
- Run unattended - print 100-m (328-ft) length SAV rolls with heavy roll support up to 55 kgs (121 lbs).
- Balance production and distribute jobs across your HP Latex fleet with color emulation capabilities.
Get vivid color and consistent quality over time
- Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density, using vivid print modes.
- Print colors right the first time with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer and HP Custom Substrate Profiling.
- onsistent, day-one image quality over time - native 1200 dpi, user changes printheads, auto nozzle replacement.
- Handle robust tiling applications with consistent colors to <= 2 dE20005 and+/- 1 mm/m length accuracy.
Manage your fleet easily and cost effectively
- Reduce expense with cost-effective 3-liter HP Latex ink cartridges that can be changed while the printer runs.
- Integrate this printer into your larger fleet management system with the HP printer internal development kit.
- Control your fleet from afar - status beacon signals issues, HP Latex Mobile app provides remote monitoring.
- Plan production in advance, optimize supplies usage, and save time - utilities predict how much ink is needed.
980 ft²/hr - Max Speed (1-pass); 334 ft²/hr - Outdoor High Speed (4-pass 4-color); 301 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (4-pass); 248 ft²/hr - Indoor Quality (6-pass); 151 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10-pass); 69 ft²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16-pass); 54 ft²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20-pass)
HP Latex Printing Technologies
Print quality color (best)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Number of print cartridges
7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
HP Latex Inks
Max. Ink Capacity
3 Litres (per colour)
7 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 2 HP Latex Optimizer)
Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 2 dE2000
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Finished output handling
Roll feed; take-up reel; wiper roller; roll lifter; automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, fabrics, papers, wall coverings, canvas, synthetics, mesh, textiles
Non-printable area (roll media)
0.2 x 0.2 x 0 x 0 in (without edge holders)
Roll maximum input
Media width, maximum
Roll maximum weight
Roll external diameter
Up to 19.7 mil
Input voltage (auto ranging) 200 to 240 VAC (-10% +10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); two power cords; 13 A max per power cord
4 kW (printing); 85 watts (ready); < 3 watts (sleep) (Two power cords, single phase / two wires and PE)
ENERGY STAR® certified
Operating temperature range
59 to 86ºF
Acoustic pressure emissions
Acoustic pressure emissions (standby)
Acoustic power emissions
Acoustic power emissions (standby)
ENERGY STAR®; WEEE; EU RoHS; China RoHS; RoHS Korea; RoHS India; RoHS Ukraine; RoHS Turkey; REACH; EPEAT Bronze; OSHA; CE marking compliant
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
101 x 31 x 56 in
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
108 x 41 x 67 in
What's in the box
HP Latex 570 Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, ink collector, output platen protector, printer stand, roll lifter, take-up reel, loading accessory, user maintenance kit, edge holders, wiper roller, beacon, quick reference guide, setup poster, documentation software, power cords
1 year limited hardware warranty
- Exhibition Graphics
- Floor Graphics
- Retail POS
- Soft Signage
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
HP WallArt Suite
HP WallArt Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information, visit: www.hpwallart.com
HP Signage Suite
HP Signage Suite is now part of HP Applications Center, a complete package of tools to boost your business. HP Applications Center is a cloud-based solution designed to help you drive new growth in decorative applications. Bring in new customers with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website. Manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and save time.
For more information, visit: www.hpsignage.com